miércoles, 6 de septiembre de 2023

My Cultural Radar (Part 2)

 1. Anime




I´ll just start with one of my favorite things in the world, One Piece, this is a manga and anime serie who is present in the industry since 1997, i follow this anime since 2010 less or more, narrates the tale of the strawhats pirates who are following their dreams like a family and surpassing all the problems that come their way, some people have the idea that this is a very basic anime but touch topics like, slavery, political disputes, discrimination, explotation, and more. I really love One Piece.


2. Food


The completos are a part of me, completos are a very chilean food and a way of life, can be eaten at any hour of the day and there are so many types of completo, you can put what you want and make a beautiful and delicious piece of art.


3. Game


I love games in general, since i was very young like 4 years old, and one of the first games i played was the Fire Red version of pokémon, but the game that i played more times is the one in the image, the emerald edition, is just a piece of art, old pokemon games is like play a programming program so you can do very crazy things and there are very very specific glitches who people are still discovering nowadays.


4. Book


I love Novels and Treasure island by R.L Stevenson is one of my favorite books, i think that i was an adventurer in some past life because i will really like to die in a very brave way. this book talks about pirates and inspired a lot of movies, series and games.


5. Band


Japan culture is something really interesting for me, his history, wars and pop culture hits me hard and my favorite music band from japan is L'Arc-en-ciel, they made INCREDIBLE songs and are present in a lot of openings and endings of animes that are a must see like Great Teacher Onizuka, ART.


6. City


My favorite city in Chile today is Valparaíso, i lived here a couple of years and was a beatiful experience, waking up is something really hard for me but in Valparaíso you can see the sea and boats, his climate and air was a really appreciated thing.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Someone Interesting that you follow on Social Media

 Today im gonna write about someone interesting that i follow in social media and she is Daniela Pino, she studied industrial design but she...