miércoles, 16 de agosto de 2023

About me

Hello Everynyan!!

    My name is Mario, I´m 23 years old and geography student, my favourite colors are red/orange and my bloodtype is [INSERT BLOOD TYPE], i live in Santiago since i was born, specifically in Estación Central, i studied in a small but big hearted school in Quinta Normal and now i´m an university student, the first of my family.
    
    My favorite foods are completos, tomaticán and ceviche, i really love them. My hobbies are playing videogames, seeing anime and make desserts, so i think i will be writting something about that things ƪ(ړײ)‎ƪ​​




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Someone Interesting that you follow on Social Media

 Today im gonna write about someone interesting that i follow in social media and she is Daniela Pino, she studied industrial design but she...